Host a Class
Want to bring Riley to you for a class? It's easy to do…plus, you'll get a free seat!
Here are the requirements:
- An indoor or outdoor range with a minimum length of 25 yards and wide enough to accommodate a minimum of 10 shooters on a line at one time
- 12 target stands minimum and any necessary furring strips or means to attach target backers
- Target backers (24″ x 35″-cardboard or similar) for official Pistol Intelligence targets (which will be shipped to you in advance of class)
- Spray glue or staplers (a means to attach targets to backers and stands)
- Buff-colored masking tape or pasters as well as dark gray-colored pasters for taping holes in PIQ targets–a roll of each color should be provided for every 3 or 4 students expected to attend
- A minimum of twelve (12) USPSA cardboard targets plus rolls of tape or pasters (color matched to cardboard)
- A minimum of two A/C steel targets. Other targets like small 8″ steel plates, poppers, mini-poppers, swingers and walls are a bonus if available. (INDOOR RANGES: If steel is not permitted, we can make other accommodations.)
- White steel target paint
- A minimum of 9 paying students. We don't need this right from the start, but the class may be at risk of being canceled if we don't meet this minimum at least 30 days in advance of the course start date. I will work with you to help market the course.
- Coordination and receipt of shipments of ammo or other supplies in advance of the course from attending students coming in from outside the local area
- If any of the above is difficult to accommodate, please feel free to reach out to me, and we can see what we can do to work with you!